We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Brand and Player Engagement team is seeking a…
1. BRAND GUIDELINE DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT
1) Brand Asset Management
- Product identities including football talent images, Football leagues and tournament logos, FIFA OLP logos, typography, etc.
- Keep track & organize the brand archive.
2) Deliver up-to-date brand and license guidelines and relevant assets to EA Asia stakeholders.
2. BRAND COORDINATING
1) Work closely with Brand leads to keep in up to date of Asia Studios brand and communicate with stakeholders and external partners .
- Develop Product brief for FO4 live service contents.
- Localize and distribute brand level script or guidelines.
2) Brand & License approval
- Communicate with stakeholders in order to get assets and materials approved from the licensors.
- Receive marketing materials from stakeholders & partners to get approved for the usage from internal stakeholders.
- Receive FO4 marketing asset request from stakeholders & team then request to internal art team through JIRA
3) FO4 Korea Newscenter contents management.
3. BRAND CONTENT COORDINATING
1) Support on the creation of FO4 visual asset creation including localization, distribution.
2) Support content development (creation) ideation process with the team; Selection of in-game shots, music selection, shot selection, etc.
3) Organize approval and asset request tracker for branding
4. OPERATION MANAGEMENT
1) Support external partner operation work including vendor setup, PO management and payment.
2)Working with Internal stakeholders including Legal, Finance to manage contract, purchasing order, payment.
- Fluent Korean and English communication
- MS office documentation
- Strong passion about Gaming
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers. EA has more than 300 million registered players around th...