1st Party Manager
Job Title:1st Party Manager
Job Title: 1st Party Manager EMEA
Reporting To: Director, Platform Strategy & Partnerships EMEA
Department: Platform Strategy & Partnerships
Location: Soho, London
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
This role will be based in Soho, the cultural heart of London’s West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and restaurants. Near the Soho office is Regent’s Park – close enough for a lunchtime run – as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
Reporting to the Director, Platform Strategy & Partnerships EMEA , and working alongside the global Platform Strategy team, regional commercial teams, marketing and business units, the 1st Party Manager EMEA will help deliver the execution of Activision Blizzard’s strategic and commercial efforts with First Party business partners.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Act as a connection between the central HQ team and the local teams for execution through Activision Blizzard channels and on the Blizzard launcher (Battle.net). This will include responsibilities such as driving communications, and execution support for all Activision Blizzard titles launching on Battle.net as well as Nintendo.
- Support relationships with all platform partners; deliver business opportunities with our platform partners and own, build and implement data driven discussions with relevant platform partners.
- Support digital supply chain and digital commerce efforts with all partners in-region
This role is a manager level position, and we are looking for someone who naturally possesses a can-do approach when it comes to implementing our 1st party goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, with experience of rapid information exchange across multiple teams
- Strong analytic capabilities including developing and supervising against agreed critical metrics, with experience in reviewing and analyzing P+L reports and player insights data.
- Project management capabilities specifically in forming and driving programs with team members both externally and internally
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize across multiple projects.
- Previous in relevant roles (e.g. entertainment, tech, content) working on execution with proven ability to deliver results. Strong preference for direct experience in gaming working with platform partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field is preferred.
- Experience with digital content distribution preferred but not vital.
- Additional EU language (preferred)
- Passion for the interactive entertainment business with in-depth knowledge preferred, but not required.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world\'s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network in the world!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only improved by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We seek to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as advised by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.