2D Picto Artist
Picto artist should have a sound knowledge of 2D/3D art software and be able to create high quality art assets for the game. Excellent communication skills will be important.
Game to be worked on: Just Dance
Game description: Just Dance is a motion-based dancing game for multiple players, with each game including a collection of songs each with their own dance choreographies. During each song, players mirror a dance performed by actors on the screen, following commands that appear on the screen, and are awarded for their accuracy.
Ubisoft Pune is working in collaboration with Ubisoft Paris and Ubisoft Shanghai studios to create the level design for Just Dance games.
- Responsible for creation of high-quality pictograms to display the next move in the song.
- Efficiently learning all the different software used for the process of Picto Designing.
- Troubleshooting and handling minor issues spontaneously.
- Communicating efficiently with local and collaborating teams.
- Ensure that the quality of work is always maintained no matter what the situation.
- Sound knowledge of 3Ds Max/Maya and Adobe Photoshop.
- High level of enthusiasm, dedication, commitment, and sense of ownership for the work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (to interact with collaborating studio team members).
- High level of concentration and judging skills.
- Understanding of body movement and silhouette shaping.
- Technically strong, proactive, and spontaneous in handling minor issues.
- Should be able to work autonomously once trained.
- Should be creative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Leadership traits and good decision-making skills.
- Should be a quick learner and able to do multitasking.
- Interested in immersive gaming is a plus.
- Passion for dancing and music is a plus.
- Degree in Fine arts/Computer science/Game design/Animation/Related field is a plus.
- International collaboration game projects & AAA IP’s.
- Access to cutting-edge hardware.
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines.
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from differently-abled people. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.