3D Artist Intern
As a 3D Artist intern, you will be given an opportunity to take part in the production of the games by creating, adapting, or implementing all the essential 3D Environment elements for the success of the game.
- Learn and respect the artistic direction established (references, documents etc)
- Determine the objects and environments required, and adjust the work according to the story and gameplay (Game design documents)
- Plan, with your immediate supervisor, the objects and environment to be created
- Create objects and environments by choosing the quality to achieve vs the importance in the game and technical constraints
- Have the objects and environments validated by the Lead Artist or Art Director
- Verify the quality of objects and environments once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary
- Correct the bugs identified by the testers
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
- Must be enrolled and internship must be recognized by the local School or University
- Good knowledge of one or more 3D packages (Softimage, IXSI, 3DS Max, Maya, Lightwave etc)
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Good knowledge of the technical constraints linked to real time, 3D engines and level editors
- Ability to accept criticism, with good artistic sense and traditional art background
- Creative, with an eye for details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred internship duration: must be able to commit 6 months of full-time and onsite internship
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.