Mar 14, 2023
As a 3D artist, you will be responsible for creating 3D models and textures based on the directions from Leads, Art Directors to make technically and artistically sound assets. Work with a group of experts from different fields – art, tech, design, audio, animation, etc.
As part of a multinational group that specializes in player-facing products, you will have the opportunity to bring value to the Ubisoft communities and have direct impact on millions of players from the first day.
- Create realistic, high quality 3D models and textures for architecture, organic and inorganic props in accordance with the artistic direction, production timelines and technical specifications.
- Sculpt/Model, UV, texture and create materials for PBR pipeline.
- Validate the assets in the game engine, make improvements where necessary, to fit technical constraints and artistic direction.
- Collaborate with level designers and tech team for making a better game experience.
- A Graduation or Diploma in Fine arts/ Video Game Development or a relevant work experience in gaming industry.
- 2-5 years of experience working with 3D packages, like 3dsmax, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter & ZBrush.
- Experience working on published AAA/ HD games will be a strong advantage.
- Good understanding of proportions, architecture, modular asset creation, hard surface & organic modeling
- Excellent knowledge of PBR workflows. (Metallic/ Roughness, Specular/ Gloss)
- Experience in making efficient UVs with an understanding of trim, tile-able, non-square and atlas texture workflows.
- Experience working with Game engines or real time rendering tools.
- Work closely with other departments, suggest ideas and solutions for making a better game.
- Aesthetic ability to improve details with minimal concept and art direction.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating game art with processes and techniques used.
Nice to have:
- Great Organizational skills, proactive in knowledge sharing, open to constructive criticism & autonomous.
- Experience with version control and bug tracking tools.
- Knowledge of Substance Designer & Houdini will be a plus.
- International game projects & IP’s.
- Access to cutting-edge hardware.
- Work life balance
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines.
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
789 available jobs