Mar 01, 2023
Job Title: 3D Artist
**Note - Final designation will be decided as per interview feedback and ratings.
As a 3D Artist, you will be responsible for producing high-quality AAA environment assets for Riders Republic. You will create mood boards, concept boards and gather references for preparing asset proposals. You will produce high-quality assets while respecting gameplay and technical constraints. You will collaborate with texture artists, level artist and level designers when producing assets.
- Create realistic 3D models and textures including architecture, organic objects and props in accordance with the artistic direction, production deadlines and technical specifications.
- Sculpt/model UV & texture and integrate both high & low polygon meshes in a PBR pipeline.
- Verify the quality of objects in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction.
- College Diploma/Degree in graphic design, 3D, video game development or equivalent training.
- 3-5 years’ games industry experience with industry 3D packages, preferably 3DSMax & ZBrush.
- Experience working on published AAA games a strong advantage.
- Expert knowledge of 3DSMax, ZBrush and Substance Painter.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.
- Familiarity with game development cycle.
- Good understanding of architecture.
- Good organization skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture.
- Self-motivated and agile.
909 available jobs