3D Artists will take part in the production of the games by creating, adapting or implementing all the essential 3D Environment elements for the success of the game.
Leverage your passion to work on high quality AAA games. Learn from world-class experts.
- Skilled in one or more 3D packages (e.g. Autodesk Softimage, 3D Studio Max, Maya, IXSI, LightWave, ZBrush)
- Proficient in one or more 2D authoring software (e.g. Quixel, Ndo, Substance Design, Substance Painter, Photoshop)
- Good sense of form, shape and silhouette in regards to objects
- Understands technical constraints and integrates them when modeling
- Adapts well to new processes and pipelines
- Ability to take direction well
- Manages their own time and works within deadlines
- Creative and resourceful in problem-solving
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Excellent collaborative spirit within a team environment
- Passionate about art and games, and eager to grow
- Previous experience in a 3D Artist role in the video game industry or TV/ film is a plus
To all applicants: Kindly upload your cover letter, CV and portfolio.
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.