We are looking for Render C++ Engineers with very good knowledge of video game programming (DirectX, Win API, game engines).
- Design, implement, upgrade and maintain run-time rendering and graphics pipeline code for our games
- Own, upgrade and maintain our rendering tools, pipeline and related code in our proprietary game engine
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, C++ code
- Profile game performance to assess and find rendering bottlenecks and improve overall performance
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios
- Experience with OpenGL and/or DirectX API
- Knowledge of basic rendering algorithms
- Advanced level C++ and OOP;
- Capacity to learn and work with someone’s code;
- Intermediate level of English
- 2 years of work in OpenGL and/or DirectX API and Rendering algorithms;
- Advanced level of OOD;
- Pet projects;
- Advanced level of mathematics;
- High level of self-management;
- Experience with various game engines.
- Previous experience in PC or next-gen development;
- Cross-platform experience;
- Experience using game development frameworks and middleware.
What we offer:
- International AAA game projects;
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios or to participate in international conferences;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.