3D Modeling Artist Intern
- Model and texture high-quality assets, high-poly and low-poly versions.
- Deliver high-quality art assets and ensure their efficient integration in the game.
- Ensure all models/assets created (shape, color, shading) reach the required quality level
- Follow directive, artwork, and concept art provided
- Be solution-oriented to possible problems encountered.
- Contribute to foster a healthy teamwork environment.
- Good skills in Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, proficient with 3DS Max, Substance Designer, Blender, Photoshop is a plus.
- Good drawing skills. Excellent eye for color and shape.
- Understanding of the game development process.
- Passion for the industry and an understanding of market trends and styles.
- Ability to work well with a team, but also organized and independent.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Da Nang - where bright ideas are given a chance to shine
Ubisoft Da Nang is an ambitious studio full of international talents. We are committed to creating worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise and fun.
Since 2020, we are bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, Southeast Asia, and the world together to bring Ubisoft worlds to new audiences.
At Ubisoft Da Nang, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. You will be able to work on challenging and interesting projects, that will be displayed at the international level.
Joining our studio is taking the opportunity to grow within the Ubisoft family, to work on our most famous brands either by developing instant party games powered by H5 technology, by creating games on Unity, or working on web3 projects.
We aim to empower and connect our talents within a dynamic and creative workplace that was awarded best office design in Vietnam by VMark 2021. Joining Ubisoft Da Nang will give you access to so much! From the beach to the mountains, clean air, no traffic, and proximity to every big city in Southeast Asia, as well as be part of one of the tech hubs in South East Asia.
So, if you share our vision and want to be part of our team, contact us. Join us and create the unknown!
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Da Nang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Working intern salary with social and health insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Premium gym club access
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (ping pong, PS5, Nitendo Switch, Steam Deck…), coffee, tea and snack (cookies, candies…)