Within the Beyond Good & Evil 2 development team, you will be responsible for the development of new features of the graphics engine, while ensuring the support and optimization of tools related to it.
Under the responsibility of the Lead Programmer, your main missions as a 3D Programmer will be to :
- Take responsibility for the design, development and implementation of new graphical features (e.g. shaders ...) in our proprietary game engine,
- Optimize the existing code base according to the needs of the project,
- Develop tools for 3D artists,
- Identify and fix bugs identified by other people and the quality control team,
- Document the work in order to transfer knowledge and allow users from other jobs to understand how to use the new features.
- You have a first experience of at least 3 years in graphic programming in the video game industry,
- You master the C++ language and its use in a real-time game engine with notions of multithreading,
- You know the current graphics APIs (DirectX11 and 12, Vulkan) and the associated shader languages (HLSL, GLSL, etc...),
- You pay particular attention to the cleanliness and efficiency of your code (CPU/GPU usage, memory management),
- You have a solid understanding of mathematics and algorithms related to 3D and display,
- Knowledge of tools used in production by artists (3DSMax, Maya, Photoshop etc ...) would be a plus,
- You have a fluent level of written and spoken English.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.