About this Role
Fandom is growing! Our Account Executive opportunity is based in the New York area, and reports to our Director of Gaming Partnerships. Our Sales team is a fan of driving revenue to reach the biggest fans around the globe.
As an Account Executive you will focus on brand advertising and partnership sales around gaming. You will manage an existing advertising business and create new business in the gaming vertical for FANDOM on the East Coast.
This role can be remote, residing in and around the New York area.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals by growing existing and driving new business gaming partnerships in the US with a focus on accounts in the Eastern region
- Call on media/marketing clients and agencies to create demand and guide partnership w/ Fandom
- Develop strategic go-to-market account plans
- Provide strategic media and custom integrated marketing solutions, for both proactive pitches and in response to partner RFPs
- Be a consultative account specialist and expert resource for us on strategic gaming accounts, including long-term partnership recommendations
- Consult with and manage assigned sales support team (sales planning, account management, sales marketing, custom solutions, research and insights) as it relates to driving account revenue
- Be available to attend and represent Fandom at relevant gaming industry events, which may include ComicCon, PAX, The Game Awards
- Work with other teams to create unique opportunities for clients
- Manage and forecast assigned business revenue
- 5+ years of professional experience in the digital media industry, with 3+ years direct digital sales experience with gaming clients
- Experience working & building relationships with sr level clients/agency contacts on accounts, with a HEAVY emphasis in the gaming category
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Comfortable working in fast-growing environment
- Abilityto travel
- Experience selling/developing custom branded content, social media and events solutions
- Gaming and entertainment industry knowledge & book of business
- Gaming client and agency relationships
- Experience with Fandom and its corporate values
Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range = ($98k - $139k)
- Vibrant team culture, periodic team lunches and happy hour events
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Train (unlimited Udemy + more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
- International work environment with startup culture
Fandom is the world's largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 350 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms. Fandom's Gaming division manages the online video game retailer Fanatical. Fandom Productions, the content arm of Fandom, enhances the fan experience through curated editorial coverage and branded content from trusted and established publishing brands Gamespot, TV Guide and Metacritic, along with its Emmy-nominated Honest Trailers and the weekly video news program The Loop. For more information follow @getfandom or visit: www.fandom.com.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.