Unity Technologies is looking for a results-oriented, adaptable and driven Sales Account Executive to join our successful team.
In this role, you will be an important part of our growing team to introduce and sell Unity based Real Time 3D solutions to Enterprise companies across a variety of industries. You will be at the forefront of the next wave of technology as industry leaders adopt Real Time 3D and Metaverse solutions to drive competitive advantage across their organisations.
You will help us drive revenue, exceed quarterly sales quota and contribute to expand our footprint of customers within this key marketplace.
What you’ll be doing
- Consistently deliver net-new revenue exceeding quota by providing value to our customers and potential customers with Unity licenses and Unity Services
- Prospect, identify and qualify new business opportunities to establish your own sales pipeline
- Drive outbound sales results to successfully sell Unity’s software and services
- Adopt a validated sales technique and process that contribute to exceeding sales quota
- Passionate about value and solution selling methodology to drive Unity’s mission of leading the world in real-time 3D creation
What we’re looking for
- Experience in direct SaaS or Software Sales with a verifiable track record of overachieving sales quota
- Strong hunger to make a fast start and build your own success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an incredible comfort presenting software and solutions
- Ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, and at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to thrive in high growth, constantly evolving environments
You might also have
- Experience selling into Retail, Manufacturing, Engineering
- Experience working within a large, global software vendor or technology solutions providor
- Experience with systems such Salesforce and Clari, plus the ability to maintain an accurate forecast
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.