Account Executive Mid-Market, Create Anywhere
Create Anywhere is a team within Unity that empowers creatives to work and collaborate from anywhere with the solutions of Parsec and SyncSketch. Through our ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology, we enable creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together regardless of location. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, media, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home.
As an Account Executive, Mid-Market for Create Anywhere, you will be an early team member on our fast-growing and strategic sales team! You will conduct your own discovery calls, product demos and engage in high value conversations with key decision makers. You will also have the opportunity to define Create Anywhere’s early success accelerating your career trajectory.
What you’ll be doing
- Define a process and metrics driven approach to sell at scale.
- Impact a rapidly growing company directly contributing to the limitless opportunities for capturing a substantial market opportunity.
- Become a Parsec and SyncSketch product expert to confidently speak to the value of the technology.
- Exceed quota and present what you’re hearing from your customers to the product and technology teams.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads and opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- Determination, entrepreneurial ambition, customer-centric approach, and deep sales expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to tackle challenges and find ways around objections.
- An interest in emerging technologies and how they’re sold.
- Experience establishing management level relationships.
- Confidence in your ability to build pipelines and use Salesforce.
What we’re looking for
- Experience working in a high-growth startup environment where a bias for action and ownership mentality are requisite for success.
- A demonstrated aptitude for exceeding quota, with a figure-it-out approach.
- A history of practicing altruism and camaraderie with colleagues and team members.
Gross base salary (USD): 93,500 - 126,600*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.