Account Executive, Mobile Gaming
Apr 17, 2023
Chicago, United States
Full time, Part time,
Office work, Partly remote, Full remote, Relocate
tms unites technology, marketing and sourcing to drive transformational change for the world’s leading brands. With 1000+ employees across 26 countries, we offer an impressive range of solutions — from inspiration and innovation to category management and delivery. Most importantly, we're a place where you can achieve great things, and be recognized as the best.
Our parent company, HAVI, is a global, privately held company that delivers expertise and experience across analytics, packaging, sourcing, supply chain, and logistics. Together, we unlock potential in our shared talent, more career opportunities and benefits, and an elevated service for our clients — which include the likes of McDonald’s, T-Mobile, O2, Samsung and adidas — as well as their customers.
WHAT MATTERS THE MOST
Breakthrough, business-driving ideas come from extraordinary people with the freedom to be their most authentic selves at work. And we know authenticity and diversity — critical elements of our business — can only be realized when we create access and equity for all. We foster a culture of inclusion and belonging and aspire to be ever-evolving, always growing and listening.
If you want your ideas to be heard and to contribute to a culture of inclusion and authenticity, bring us your voice!
As an Account Executive in Mobile Gaming, you will gain exposure to Samsung US Mobile Marketing and work alongside cross-functional teams to help sell in, secure and activate brand partnerships in mobile gaming. You may occasionally be supported by an AAE, whom you will have the opportunity to help grow and mentor, giving you an introduction to managing lower-level talent.
This Account Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of partnership campaigns in mobile gaming. You will cover everything from stakeholder relationship management and creative implementation to internal and external quality assurance, including effective delivery of the final program.
You are dedicated to making sure the small things are as important as the big things, and keep a keen eye on the details. Building and developing relationships excites you, and you easily connect and build confidence and trust with others. You have a passion for the gaming community and how best to engage with its consumers. You might even be a gamer yourself. You excel at moving things forward seamlessly and efficiently.
This role will execute processes and procedures designed to support the delivery of client partnership programs in mobile gaming, always ensuring that projects are delivered keeping the client's needs in mind.
• Demonstrate mastery of AAE tasks along with the ability to coach and guide AAEs
• Develops and maintains an active, positive, and productive working relationship with clients and internal collaborators
• Proactively uses industry, client, brand news and your passion for gaming to improve presentation materials, final work product, and information relating to client demographics and intelligence
• Develops a strong rapport with cross functional teams to inspire trust, collaboration, and productivity within the agency and external partners
• Understands the functions and processes across all functional teams
• Supports overall program strategy, objectives, expectations, program details and KPls
• Assists in the development and production of plans, presentations, creative briefs and proposals
• Coordinates and tracks projects through agency processes to ensure the highest level of execution and communication to internal partners
• Monitors the deliverables of cross functional teams to agreed upon timetables and timelines
• Manage the project approval process and communicate approvals to the team
• Coordinate and lead and/or participate in internal and client meetings ensuring notes and takeaways are distributed
• Demonstrates the ability to manage details ensuring accuracy and responsiveness
• Proficient in cost tracking to ensure profitability and timeliness of various programs/ projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Project management
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to produce and maintain trusted client and partner/industry relationships
• Digitally savvy and curious within today’s media and technology environment and how it impacts the gaming industry
• Possesses strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
• Resourceful and solution-oriented; a proactive self-starter
• Demonstrated professionalism and a strong work ethic
• Possess excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Experience working with creative teams by leading concepting/brainstorming sessions and translating ideas
• 2 - 3 years of experience in relevant marketing promotion and/or account management experience within an agency environment
HAVI requires all of its US based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.