Job Title: Accountant II, Controllership
Experience: 5-7 years Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Reports To: Supervisor, Controllership
An important opportunity with Electronic Arts (India) in Record to Report function.
You are responsible for general ledger accounting and reconciliations for Cash-in-Bank, Intercompany, Payroll Accounting, Accruals, Allocations, Prepaids., in Oracle R12 environment. Knowledge on BEA Surveys will be an added advantage. Responsibilities of this Role:
- Have at least 5 to 7 years of prior experience in General Ledger Accounting process.
- Prepare journal entries following US GAAP, Journal entry policy and SOX requirements.
- you will manage end to end and deal with accounting topics such as Cash-in-Bank, Intercompany, Payroll Accounting, Accruals, Allocations, Prepaids,
- You have worked in Oracle R12 Cash Management module and understanding of Kyriba workflow.
- Must have worked in end-to-end Intercompany accounting activities including funding, settlements, recharges, in Oracle R12 which helps us for more.
- You will manage balance sheet accounts by reconciling transactions in Cadency or Certification tool.
- To flexible work schedules, plan, prioritise and absorb ad hoc activities following dynamic our requirements and ensure no deficiencies in the work performed.
- Support us by participation / complete assistance during audit including internal auditors, SOX, and external auditors by providing appropriate documentation / support.
- Your recommendations, helps us to implements changes to all processes improving the GL to simplify while improving transparency. •
- Succeed to maintain the most up-to-date process documents.
- Be socialise and take part of Employee resource groups, social programmes, irrespective of the work model.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant/BCom/M.Com/MBA with 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced accounting and financial skills required. Hunger to apply accounting principles and practices.
- Experience in USGAAP concepts.
- Experience in Oracle R12 Cash Management and Intercompany accounting is mandatory.
- Experience in Cadency Certification reconciliation tool.
- Customer-focused, flexible to changing schedules and multiple work plans with moderate management.