Person on this position is accountable for recording the cost of newly-acquired non-current assets (both tangible and intangible) and inventories, tracking existing non-current assets, recording depreciation, accounting for disposals of fixed assets and inventories and documenting all transaction associated with such assets.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Recognize transactions in the accounting system of acquisition and disposal of non-current assets and inventories. Identify proper groups of non-current assets for financial and tax accounting purposes.
- Prepare documents formalizing all transactions with non-current assets and inventories.
- Assign tag numbers to fixed assets. Communicate with IT department with respect to proper nomenclature of fixed assets and cross-check of the correspondence of data in both accounting and IT databases
- Calculate depreciation of fixed assets in both financial and tax accounting.
- Review and update the detailed ledger of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Together with IT team investigate potential obsolescence of fixed assets as well as to conduct periodic impairment reviews for intangible assets.
- Conduct periodic physical counting of fixed assets and inventories. Prepare documents on physical counting results.
- Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
- Prepare documents formalizing use of inventories, material and other non-current assets for tax and other purposes.
- Participate in the annual independent financial audit as well as any external audits in terms of fixed assets and inventories.
- Prepare responses to the authorities’ requests associated with fixed assets and inventories.
- Prepare reporting to the statistic authorities.
- Recommend to the management improvements of policies and processes associated with accounting of non-current assets and inventories.
Education, skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
- Professional experience in accounting of fixed assets and inventories;
- Have a deep knowledge in 1C UTP, Excel and other Microsoft office program.
- Must be detail oriented.
- English level - not lower intermedia.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.