Our Shanghai entity is looking for an accounting intern to support the overall accounting objectives ensuring to provide timely and accurate accounting data with local and group requirements.
Reporting to the associate Accounting Manager. Your major objectives will be to support the AP accountant on the staff reimbursement and the weekly payment.
1. Check the staff reimbursement reports and the supporting invoices attached
2. Entry of the A/P vouchers of the staff reimbursement
3. Prepare the weekly payment documents
4. Support accounting documents filing
5. Ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager.
1. Major in Accounting or finance, senior level will be preferred
2. Guarantee full time (5 days a week), at least 4 months, 6 months is preferred
3. Excellent command of English
4. Excellent to use MS – offices, specially excel;
5. Able to deep dive into details and take initiatives for improvement;
6. Able to work under tight deadline;
7. Be self-motivated, patient, reliable with sense of responsibility;
8. Good communication skill and team player, willing to help others.