Accounts Payable Specialist - Travel & Expense
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity
We are looking for our new Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Accounting team. As an A/P Travel & Expense Specialist, you will be responsible for our travel and entertainment report audit activities, research of any employee expense report issues, month-end close duties, daily, weekly and monthly reporting duties, corporate card program duties, external audit preparations, as well as special projects. In this role, you will thrive in Unity’s fun, fast-paced, and rapidly growing environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide support that drives improvements in the expense report process, automation and internal controls, ensuring Global Gifts, Travel and Entertainment activities are met in accordance with Company policies and SOX requirements
- Provide ongoing support and expense report training to Unity's team members.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations, reports and identify and evaluate variances monthly.
- Optimally communicate issues and issue resolution with business partners and Unity Leadership.
- Review and approve entered expense reports for accuracy for the A/P Team
What we’re looking for
- Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong people and interpersonal skills, plus the ability to connect with individuals at all levels globally in writing and/or verbally
- Workday Travel & Expense experience is strongly preferred
You might also have
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Corporate Card Programs a plus
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Relocation support is not available for this position.|
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.