Ad Operations Specialist
About this Role
The Ad Ops Specialist role at Fandom is a unique entry role into the world of online media, ad operations, ad technology, and engineering. Whether you are interested in pursuing a career in engineering or business, this role will provide a solid foundation of experience and opportunity to grow within Fandom. Based in our Poznan office, this role involves regular collaboration with Sales Planners, Account Managers, Ad Quality Assurance and Sales teams based in our global office locations: London, Poznań, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, LA.
You will focus on executing, optimizing, testing, troubleshooting and reporting on all direct-sold digital advertising campaigns and proactively collaborate cross-functionally to ensure campaign accuracy and fulfillment.
Currently we're looking for a specialist to support our APAC and EMEA business - work hours are 8 am - 4 pm.
- Implement, test, launch and optimize digital advertising campaigns (display and video), as well as work with our QA and engineering teams to resolve issues arising in delivery of ads
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems to ensure budget and KPI fulfillment
- Provide campaign screenshots and reports to the sales team as needed
- Test ads across mobile, tablet and desktop platforms for compliance with technical specifications; work closely with QA and Ad Engineering as necessary to debug and resolve issues.
- 2+ years experience
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivation, proactive attitude and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel (formulas and pivot tables)
- Business-minded, customer-service-oriented attitude and ability to work as a partner with remote teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external teams
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad tech, marketing, or sales concepts and metrics
- Experience with digital advertising, account management, sales or customer service
- International experience
Benefits & Perks
- MacBook Pro and all the gear you need for work
- Free access to a multitude of popular online courses and books sponsored by the company
- Stock options
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Company swag packages
- VTO (Voluntary Time Off) - a day off every quarter for volunteering non-profit
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
Fandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 350 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms. Fandom’s Gaming division manages the online video game retailer Fanatical. Fandom Productions, the content arm of Fandom, enhances the fan experience through curated editorial coverage and branded content from trusted and established publishing brands Gamespot, TV Guide and Metacritic, along with its Emmy-nominated Honest Trailers and the weekly video news program The Loop. For more information follow @getfandom or visit: www.fandom.com.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.