Administrative Assistant - 3 Month Contract
As a Localization Operations Team, we strive to provide the most authentic player experience to our global audience. As an Assistant, you will be helping the Localization Operations Team digitize and organize documentation, supporting team events from the administrative perspective, and assisting with various administrative ad-hoc assignments.
In this role, you will report to the Supervisor, Localization Operations. This will be a 3-month contract and will be based in the Dublin office
- Perform various office tasks, such as data entry, sorting & digitizing documentation, maintaining and updating filing, and operating office machines.
- Plan and prepare for office events, such as meetings and conferences.
- Write memos, reports, follow-ups, and other items.
- Welcome visiting Localization Partners, and provide them with the necessary support.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors and coworkers.
- You have 1 year + of experience working in an office environment, preferably in an administrative position (including volunteer work, student projects, and internships).
- You are comfortable working with the Google Suite package and standard office machines.
- You clearly communicate information, ideas, or instructions verbally and in writing.
- You work independently and have the flexibility and the capacity to prioritize new tasks.
- You are familiar with software localization processes and/or CAT tools.
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your colleagues, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!