Title: Office Coordinator – Maxis
Location: Redwood City, California
Status: Temporary Full Time Pro Contractor
Contract Length: 1 Year
Hiring Manager: Joslyn Rinde
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
What an Office Coordinator does at EA:
- You will independently provide high-level administrative support including new employee onboarding, office supply management, and individual equipment needs as well as anticipates the needs of the team members they support that aligns with project goals.
- You will be the point of contact for any onsite team members at our Redwood City location and plan to be onsite when the office reopens to full capacity as an essential services role.
- You will assist in the onboard process for all new hires, work with our IT Partner to streamline effective first days with appropriate hardware for onsite and offsite team members.
- You will assist the Operations Manager with vendor set up, purchasing, contract processing, invoice payments, tracking, expense processing, purchase card management and reconciliation.
- You will assist the Operations Manager with planning, tracking, and execution of internal events, studio initiatives, and studio outreach programs.
- You will track and implement project improvement plan to promote team culture, connection, and efficiency.
- You will own and maintain essential shared studio resources including team lists, seating plan, and team intranet.
- You will coordinate large-scale meetings and events including happy hours, team lunches, team off-sites, logistics and team activities.
- You will project a knowledgeable, professional, and supportive image to all parties while remaining calm and handling competing demands.
- You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and confirming domestic and international travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Office Coordinator needs to be/possess:
- Minimum 2 years administrative and/or coordinator experience.
- Excellent Administrative and Organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal and written communication; analytical and problem-solving skills, Service-oriented.
- You are proficient with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Google Suite (Forms, Documents, Sheets, Sites).
- Experience working in PowerPoint, Chrome River, Oracle, and Salesforce considered a plus.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision who demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and who anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate.
- You have a high level of personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism when speaking with any party including key internal and external partners and executives.
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members across a broad group of disciplines at the same time.
- You take initiative and go beyond established framework; looking for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges.
- You balance a strong work ethic and going-the-extra-mile enthusiasm with levity and humility; has contagious energy and dedication while managing to enjoy the process and understand where you fit in the overall group or structure.