Production Coordinator (1 year contract)
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine, powering games such as Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, Plants vs. Zombies, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, and Star Wars Battlefront II. In Romania, we are a software engineering group and we currently focus on artificial intelligence systems, procedural digital content creation tools, user interface systems, profiling tools and DevOps.
The Frostbite Engine group in Electronic Arts Romania is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to help the leaders of the group coordinate the teams’ activities more efficiently. The role can be full time or part time, depending on the candidate. This role is a temporary position but is intended to become permanent, depending on the candidate. The role will report to the Director of Engineering.
This is an intermediate level position considered to be both dynamic and challenging. You will be acknowledged as the glue for this team! We are looking for someone who has a passion for supporting teams succeed. The position has an administrative component and requires administrative experience, but also offers opportunities for creative expression. You will be encouraged to become an essential contributor and social advocate. Your initiative and take-charge ability will serve you well as the recognized 'social ambassador' for this fun-loving group.
What you will do as administrative coordinator:
Support the leaders and managers of the organization to coordinate group activities for the engineering teams, including:
- Organize and coordinate logistics for team events aimed at team building and efficiency for a group with team members in hybrid and remote work setups
- Collaborate with IT to track and maintain up to date the hardware and physical assets inventory of the team
- Organize and coordinate site visits for visitors from outside of Romania
- Collaborate with peers within EA Romania to coordinate on common events within the studio.
- Collaborate with peers within the Frostbite worldwide organization to align on best practices and common actions.
- Promote wellbeing activities for the team
- Support leaders to keep track of team travel, entertainment and procurement expenses
- Coordinate with the larger budget owners and finance partners
- Manage business travel arrangements for the team members
- Own and maintain team email distribution lists and credits.
- Coordinate international shipping for packages meant for the team, including corporate gifts and merchandise
- Collaborate with the Workplace Experience team in managing office space and seating
- Manage external vendors and set-up new relationships with suppliers for goods and services needed by the team
- Expected to author and present PowerPoint presentations on a need by basis.
- As the need arises, manage the calendar and appointments of Frostbite Romania leaders, including meeting room reservations.
- Complete expense reports for senior leadership, expense support for team
- Show initiative and be proactive in identifying and addressing the team’s needs
- Partner with the local employer branding specialist to support Frostbite’s brand in the market
We’re looking for:
- Experience in having worked as an admin assistant for teams in mature companies
- Experience in having organized team building or social events
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent organization and logistics skills
- Ability to easily take meeting notes
- Working knowledge of MS Office and the Google Office Suite
- Experience in having worked with purchase orders, suppliers and with budgets
- Strong understanding of and commitment to confidentiality
- Creativity in keeping the team engaged through social activities
- High level of autonomy and self-motivation
- Minimal experience in managing office space and inventory
What’s in it for you
- Work in an environment with a flexible schedule and a great culture
- Make friends among smart and fun people
- Grow your professional network and skills in working in a multinational environment
- Comprehensive health and benefit packages
- Of course, free video games.
And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation and benefits packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Who WE are
We are EA Romania … and we make games – how thrilling is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Are you ready to join the game?