At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Toronto is on the lookout for a talented Administrative Coordinator who possesses a passion for customer service and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is a permanent full time, onsite position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Oakville.
WHAT WE DO
- We are a busy and organized team who ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the Studio.
- We support the Company’s goals and values, demonstrating them in all work activities and interactions.
- We are focused and we anticipate the needs of the Studio, providing positive and efficient support to the Studio and our visitors.
- Act as first point of contact for greeting visitors to ensure correct access is provided and appropriate paperwork is completed.
- Assist with the coordination of daily activities and employee-related functions.
- Handle day-to-day staff enquiries and requests.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, taxi’s, hotels, and distributing travel letters.
- Provide support for internal events and employee related activities as required.
- Assist with new hire orientations.
- Maintain and order office supplies, stationery, and consumables.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and courier packages.
- Participate in the Health & Safety Committee.
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative assistance and office support.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook and Excel), Monday, and Slack.
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal, with great attention to detail
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Friendly with a positive, can-do attitude!
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience working within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music.
- Experience working as a Personal/Executive Assistant, liaising with all levels of a business.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.