Affiliate Marketing Executive
About this Role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for Fanatical (part of Fandom.com) in the fast-paced Marketing Department. Fanatical is one of the world’s leading e-commerce and technology platforms. We deliver an extensive catalogue of PC games and digital entertainment products to customers in more than 200 territories worldwide, with sales in excess of 100 million products to date.
As an Affiliate Marketing Executive you will build and maintain profitable relationships with affiliates and influencers. You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set, a creative thinker, and enjoy employing this to a challenging and rewarding market.
This role is an exciting opportunity for you to help build our affiliate program from the ground up, offering the chance to learn about the video games industry as well as build a career in the digital world.
- Implement the affiliate marketing strategy for the business, aligned with Company objectives;
- Maintain affiliate network relationships and partnerships whilst monitoring competitor markets;
- Source new affiliate opportunities via high search volume keywords and convert them into active affiliate accounts;
- Optimise the existing database while building strong relationships with affiliate partners to gain extra leverage
- Drive new customer acquisition through the affiliate channel, within target CPA;
- Manage outbound communication on all affiliate relevant deals and promotions;
- Regular performance reporting and analysis;
- Coordinate the affiliate partnership program, incentivising affiliates with enhanced commission rates during onboarding or key promotional campaigns, negotiating commission rates with existing partners and continually reviewing commercial performance and maintaining program profitability;
- Promotional campaign execution, aligned with the wider marketing and product teams to drive new customer acquisition;
- Coordinate transaction validations, fraud management, program invoicing and affiliate payment processes;
- Maintain all affiliate materials and brand assets (pitch decks, banners, product feeds, widgets etc).
- Drive negotiations with affiliate partners.
- 1+ year's experience of working in a sales or performance marketing digital business
- Ability to be a confident negotiator
- A mindset for data and use it to make informed decisions
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite and/or the MS office applications, (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with affiliate portals
- A passion for gaming
Benefits & Perks
- Laptop and all the gear you need for work
- Free access to a multitude of popular online courses and books sponsored by our company
- An on-demand budget for education, training, and conferences
- Company stock options
- Company swag packages
- Free parking
- Frequent team bonding events
- Hybrid work hours
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by our company
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
Fandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.