Jan 20, 2023
As part of the coaching team, your mission is to create the conditions for motivated and efficient teams. You will actively support the modernization of our production strategies to make room for innovation, efficiency, value creation and employee development.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Scrum Masters (production managers, project managers, etc.) to support them in developing their agile skills;
- Make visible and remove barriers to the modernization of our production strategies;
- Share your knowledge, observations and recommendations to improve team maturity, efficiency and motivation;
- Evolve leadership approaches to support the development of self-organizing teams;
- Implement mechanisms for continuous improvement of our ways of doing things;
- Harmonize agile practices between the different projects of the studio;
- Increase our knowledge base by injecting your knowledge and learning;
- Be constantly exemplary in your ways of doing things and your interactions with the various stakeholders;
- Facilitate workshops and trainings.
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in an organizational transformation environment in large organizations;
- Scrum Master training (certification is optional but considered an asset)
- Mastery of key Agile executives (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe);
- Change management knowledge and professional coaching training;
- Comfort with challenging the status quo (constructively);
- Demonstrated ability to make meaningful improvements to self-organizing Agile teams through the application of coaching techniques;
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a structured manner at all levels;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills;
- Bilingualism - French and English.
What to send our way
- Your resume highlighting your background and skills.
Working at Ubisoft means
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer who believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where gamers and their teams can thrive and express themselves. It's about taking on exciting challenges, being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and being part of the future of entertainment.
846 available jobs