CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is looking for an experienced AI programmer who will be a part of our AI team. Join us in our state-of-the-art endeavour for realistic, autonomous AI and work on our cutting-edge tech. You will be responsible for writing efficient C++ code, designing, implementing, and maintaining AI subsystems within a proprietary game engine.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ coding principles and practices with at least 3 years of professional experience
- Math & algorithmic skills
- Familiarity with game engine architecture
- Practical knowledge of modern game AI system design patterns
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently when required
- Excellent communication skills: We have a multilingual and multicultural working environment and the ability to communicate across language and time zone barriers is essential.
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Health benefits with an HSA account
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie-style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Office located near transit and bike routes