Analyst I, Accounts Receivable
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance. We celebrate diversity-and-inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
-Responsible for the collection of receivables, incoming deductions, credit memos, processing and validating claims, and disputes settlement.
- Responsible for research to verify the validity of deductions for assigned customers is resolved within TAT.
- Responsible for the delivery of SLA/KPI targets for the accounting function.
- To carry out the month-end close processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Represent EA in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with customers, sales, credit control, distribution center and external partners such as carrier partners.
- Analyzing customer’s payment trend to forecast collection for the fiscal month
- Reconcile customer accounts and maintain an up-to-date statement of accounts.
- Resolve carrier related issues on a timely basis and provide and organize backup data to support claims and bill backs.
- Communicate customers the status of open deductions, including requests for repayment of invalid deductions
- Provide backup support for the team member in their absence.
- Should be willing to take up additional activity as and when directed by the Manager/Supervisor.
Academic Qualifications: Master's preferred but not mandatory. Must have bachelor's degree in Commerce/accounting/Finance.
Communication: Strong command over verbal and written English.
Domain Knowledge: Collections, deduction management, disputes settlement and cash application for our retail customers. Experience in Collections and Deductions preferred. At least 3 plus years in similar profile.
Excel Skills: Proficient with MS excel, Shifts: 2.30 p.m. - 11.30 p.m. IST, flexible to extend during month end week for 1 or 2 business days or as per business need supporting US hours (PST timezone) .
Industry: - IT industry or gaming preferred. or shared services environment.