Scope of Position
The role of Analyst-SOC Operations is to provide 24x7 remote monitoring, telephone and remote support for our security teams globally. Collect information gathered by the SOC and track threat activities directly or indirectly affecting EA's assets, people and interests globally. You will generate and provide data, investigations, and incident management support to EA's internal business operations in a operations center environment. We are looking for someone who can leverage data, investigations, and incident management skills to be used in the detection, monitoring, mitigation and prevention of threats, vulnerabilities and other criminal activity affecting EA's interests. You will report to the Lead Supervisor of the Global Security Operations Center.
- You will provide 24x7 monitoring for EA's global physical security service to include telephone and remote support, liaison with internal stakeholders, user support, case management, incident management, CCTV, access control, and support to field security operations globally.
- Provide credible, timely, intelligence to guide investigations, develop proactive leads, and inform operators and business decision makers.
- Produce both raw and finished intelligence products/analysis to our customers through written reporting, in varying predetermined suspense and depth, with minimal guidance.
- Identify intelligence gaps and submit information to fill gaps.
- Track and maintain reporting of statistical and written analysis of user threats, incidents and investigations for management review.
- Establish professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to include law enforcement, public safety, intelligence, and investigative organizations.
- Experience operating internal security systems to include CCTV and access control.
- Credibility, objectivity and respect across all parts of the business.
- Produce quality finished intelligence products for short deadlines, and continuing to maintain analysis for and report on long term strategic assessments.
- Desire to extend knowledge on intelligence tradecraft relevant to Global Safety Physical Security (GSPS) operations, and assist other members of the team.
- Understanding of differences in standards and culture across several geographies.
- Strong note keeping, report writing ability, electronic case management, and conduct investigations to meet criminal and civil evidentiary standards.
- Experience partnering with law enforcement/government investigators.
- Conduct quality control checks to identify and highlight best practices in security operations through assessment and improvement.
- Experience providing intelligence to support events and personal protection assignments, including executive protection.
- Experience providing travel safety advice.
Professional Expertise/ Knowledge
- Experience with investigations (corporate or government) and intelligence collection.
- Protect confidential business information and essential assets.
- Contribute to the development of team members and participate in training and coaching for our personnel.
- 2+ years in a similar role within a Global Corporate Security Team, Law Enforcement (Central Police/State Police), or Military organization.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows (Word, Excel, Google docs, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint).
- Preference for technical skills which allow for partnering with Information Technology to implement technical solutions specific to investigations.
- Investigative and analytical skills specific to a corporate high-tech environment.
- Experience in all facets of the intelligence cycle, including data collection, information processing, analysis, and production.
- Effective communications, including verbal presentations, skills.