APAC Partnerships Operation Manager
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It is where thousands of communities come together for whatever, every day.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, and discover the projects we’re solving on our Blog. Be sure to explore our Interviewing Guide and Instagram channel to learn how to ace our interview process.
About the Role
The Partnerships Operations Manager will be part of the APAC Content & Partnerships team. Reporting to the Director of Partnerships Operations, this role will act as the point of contact to facilitate APAC wide creator requests. It will track and ensure that creator opportunities are successfully sourced, and delivered to Twitch creators whilst striving to achieve best practice go-to-market process for the region.
The role will also be responsible for establishing and iterating on internal processes, and operationally supporting the APAC content & partnerships team's strategic and operational growth. This position will be based in our Singapore office and will work cross-departmentally to help execute strategic content initiatives across all APAC regions.
- Collaborate with internal departments on all creator opportunities and requests
- Track, manage and report key issues with live/upcoming briefs - ensuring activations are properly
- sourced within committed SLA’s
- Leverage tooling to keep stakeholders and teams up to date on activation actions, progress and needs
- Supporting Partnerships team on use of internal tools to facilitate activations and operational process
- Developing resources and guidance to support requesters; work in collaboration with Go To Market teams, and Director of Partnerships to build on internal processes
- Act as point of contact to internal teams: provide guidance, insight and examples of best practice to teams seeking to leverage Partners for opportunities
- Track, manage, and report key performance metrics, objectives, and goals
- Update weekly and monthly trackers
- Review global initiatives/tooling and support roll-out in APAC
- Develop resources and guidelines and build on internal processes to support operations objectives
- Regularly report to senior management
- 3-5 years experience in an operational or production role
- 2-3 years experience working across various APAC markets
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams, and varied project stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self motivated and able to manage own time and priorities
- Experience working with or supporting content creators
- Strong reporting & data analysis skills
- Experience in the gaming or media industry preferred, but not essential
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW8143