Art Project Manager
As the Art Project Manager, you organize the production of the art team and manage the workforce planning and communication process with other teams. You lead, develop, and inspire artists across the project for one of the biggest AAA live games of Ubisoft
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the creative and art direction vision of the game and work closely with the art leads to ensure that the efforts of the artists are technically and artistically consistent with that vision.
- Act as the bridge between art and production, ensuring art deliverables are aligned with the schedule, budget, and deadlines of the project.
- Work closely with producer and art stakeholders to ensure the team is always working on the right priorities.
- Work closely with art stakeholders on the review process to ensure assets are produced at the right quality level.
- Monitor, track, and foresee art resource requirements and availability across the project.
- Promote and facilitate process improvement for art-related deliverables.
- Communication / Collaboration
- Regular communication with project stakeholders on the status of art deliverables, dependencies, and risks.
- Coordinate, synchronize, and prioritize initiatives between art, tech, and production across the project.
- Manage your art team and help them grow in their career.
- Initiate training programs to improve the quality standards of the artists in the studio.
- Participate actively in the recruitment process for artists and ensure efficient onboarding
- Strong project management skills: fluent with Agile methodology and good knowledge of Jira.
- Large experience working with artists
- AAA shipping experience on consoles;
- Strong people management experience;
- Passion for the gaming industry;
- You are a gamer and understand the player's journey experience;
- Great communication skills;
- You thrive within ambiguity and like to take initiative.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
We are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
Ubisoft Da Nang - where bright ideas are given a chance to shine
Ubisoft Da Nang is an ambitious studio full of international talents. We are committed to creating worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise and fun.
Since 2020, we are bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, Southeast Asia, and the world together to bring Ubisoft worlds to new audiences.
At Ubisoft Da Nang, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. You will be able to work on challenging and interesting projects, that will be displayed at the international level.
Joining our studio is taking the opportunity to grow within the Ubisoft family, to work on our most famous brands either by developing instant party games powered by H5 technology, by creating games on Unity, or by working on web3 projects.
We aim to empower and connect our talents within a dynamic and creative workplace that was awarded the best office design in Vietnam by VMark 2021. Joining Ubisoft Da Nang will give you access to so much! From the beach to the mountains, clean air, no traffic, and proximity to every big city in Southeast Asia, as well as be part of one of the tech hubs in South East Asia.
So, if you share our vision and want to be part of our team, contact us. Join us and create the unknown!
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Da Nang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Ubisoft Connect account with access to all Ubisoft titles on PC
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Premium gym club access
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Nintendo Switch, Steam Deck…), coffee, tea and snack (cookies, candies…)