Artiste conceptuel.le d'environement sénior.e / Senior Concept Environment Artist
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
Our Motive is to create innovative action games within iconic worlds where every player feels like the hero. Let's say that again—iconic worlds, where every player feels like the hero.
Our passion has taken us from imagining dogfighter pilots in Star Wars™: Squadrons, to re-creating Isaac Clarke onboard the Ishimura in Dead Space™, and now to building an original Iron Man action-adventure video game.
We believe in sharing our passion with our community, and with each other by having transparent discussions, by practicing an inclusive culture, and by nurturing a continuous growth mindset. Our approach feels simple, but it leads to the best work of our careers, and as a team, building unique and immersive experiences.
Motive is looking for a Senior Concept Environment Artist to help us build worlds, characters, inspire incredible production artwork for our ambitious IRON MAN project.
- You will work with the art director and environment artists to create unique and immersive game environments
- You will design original concepts that fit within the project style guide
- You will translate high-level ideas into production-ready art packets
- You will maintain the art direction while providing a variety of ideas and explorations
- You will provide in-depth research, reference material, and develop conceptual ideas
- You will create lighting schemes and color palettes that capture the tone of the world
- You will create storyboards and dynamic keyframes that illustrate the story and gameplay
- You will report to the Art Director
- 5+ years of concept artist experience, including at least 5 years in the gaming industry
- Create concepts from scratch and create color studies
- Create concepts/explorations at different quality outputs , from sketches to final key art
- Environment and component ideation and design
- Traditional illustration skills in multiple media and excellent drawing skills, matte painting experience
- Fundamental skills including good use of line, light, shadow, and color
- Experience with storytelling and concept development
- Value working with specific styles, including a style set by another artist or art director, and mentor other concept artists.