Artiste technique / Technical artist - MOTIVE
Jan 20, 2023
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
“Motive” is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we’re not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help in making the extraordinary. You’ll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for its next Technical Artist.
- Work with the various art and engineering stakeholders to help define, create, document and manage the project’s art tools and workflows.
- Develop procedural tools and systems in engine or DCC applications to help scale content production for large open worlds.
- Understand the art content creation process and drive improvements in efficiency and quality via modifications to process or by creating tools.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with the art team, both in the DCC packages and in the game engine.
- Participate in art asset and level reviews, with an eye towards identifying technical concerns and risks.
- Knowledge of procedural asset creation software like Houdini, Substance.
- Experience writing scripts/tools in Python, C# or C++ is an asset.
- Understanding of modern lighting and rendering techniques is an asset.
- Experience working on current console platforms and PC.
- Experience with the full development cycle of AAA games is an asset.
- Strong teamwork skills.