Asset Manager - EA Sports FC
We are EA.
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people to make this happen.
The Challenge Ahead:
The EA Sports FC Data Collection & Licencing group (DCL) are looking for an Assistance Producer to join our team. This individual should have a strong knowledge of football and passion for the sport, reporting directly into our Kit Approcals Lead. You will work 5 days per week, with the addition of potential evening and weekends during busy period.
• You will plan an essential role in the licenced asset approval process, especially related to kits.
• You will acquire reference for licenced assets.
• You will work with colleagues to determine assets requires for all EA Sports FC titles.
• You will ensure all licensed content for assigned game teams is correctly integrated and assigned.
• You will track updates on Asset Approvals - following up with the appropriate partners (EAV, Licensors & Territory Managers)
The next great EA Assistant Producer needs:
• Excellent knowledge of football
• Project or Asset Management experience.