Assistant Accountant (Contractor)
Job Title:Assistant Accountant (Contractor)
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
- Supporting the finance department by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks.
- Collect and check payment requests and expense reports and related original supporting documents
- Ensure internal control compliance, sign-off and reviews with appropriate business owners and finance 4As
- Issue VAT invoices and VAT invoices verification
- Enter invoices, modify invoice line descriptions and audit expense reports in Oracle.
- Contracts, vendor applications and accounting documents filing
- Assist with tax filing, tax reporting, statistical reports and foreign exchange documents preparation
- Support external and internal audit’s request
- Assist manager with any other ad hoc project and analysis
Experience and Skills requirements
- Bachelor or college degree major in Finance and Accounting is preferred, but open to non-financial background candidates as well
- 1-2 years related experiences in multinational environment, open to fresh graduate
- Integrity, accountability, diligent, excellent attention to details
- Positive and proactive attitude, dynamic and lively communicator and team-worker
- Quick learner and well organized
- Good command of spoken and written business English and Mandarin is required
- Good commend of business Japanese is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience with Oracle is a plus