About the organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title: - Assistant Admin Manager - Soft Services
(Final Designation / Job Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings)
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Good experience in MS Office Presentation, Preparing MIS Reports, Dashboards
- Supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner
- Good communication skills
- Cost Savings and optimization of admin department
- Training team members and work on new initiatives
- Vendor Management
- Ensure all agreement renewals are done on time and maintain a proper record of the same
- Manage Soft Services – Housekeeping, Security, Canteen, etc. and all admin team related work
- Having knowledge of Office General Insurance, Fire & Burglary Insurance, Mediclaim and Life Insurance
- Inventory management of office assets
- Have handled office internal audits for admin related activities
- Monitoring of monthly invoice tracker
- Good Knowledge of admin soft services profile
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, team members, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in management field
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Highly motivated and quick learner
- Good MS office skills
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.