Assistant Marketing Manager
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Disintegration, and more. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Singapore, and Las Vegas.
- Collaborate with our developer partners in developing the marketing and communications strategies for the games.
- Conceptualize and direct marketing creative development across video, digital, print, and social platforms.
- Develop marketing programs that couple outstanding creative with a data-driven focus on ROI.
- Assist in the development of community and social media strategies, with support from the internal and external community teams.
- Assist in the planning for press and convention events in collaboration with our developer partners, communications team, and T2 industry event personnel.
- Seek out, vet, and manage relationships with external freelancers and vendors as needed.
- Support our worldwide offices in the execution of the marketing, community, and social media plans for our games.
- Manage product marketing budgets, including reconciliations and expenditure tracking.
- The developers we work with are valued partners – it is equally important to be responsive and listen, as it is to contribute.
- As we are a startup environment within the organization, we are seeking a professional who will “wear many hats,” and assist and contribute to publisher activities outside of the core PR and communication functions.
- Travel, both domestic and international, is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, with experience in console and/or PC video games publishing or development.
- Creative approach to both marketing production and problem solving, coupled with the ability to take creative risks.
- Experience in data-driven marketing campaign development, measurement, and optimization.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and transparent method with our partners and uphold our label marketing pledge.
- A deep love and understanding of games and the gaming industry, including both the development and the marketing/PR sides, from AAA releases to independent games.
- Able to win and maintain the respect from outside development teams through thoughtful input, strong work ethic, and perseverance.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to listen, and develop a complete understanding of our partner games and the developers’ goals as organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as time and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and/or other relevant project management toolset, including learning those used by our developer partners.
- Experience building and managing relationships with freelancers, vendors, and other external resources.
- Expected to identify and then take ownership of any responsibilities and opportunities that present themselves to this growing organization.
- A deep desire to drive and contribute to the creation of a new business initiative.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
What We Offer:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.