Assistant Producer - EA SPORTS™ FC
Assistant Producer - EA SPORTS™ FC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world’s biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
A FC Live Content Producer works closely with the production, design, art, and quality verification teams to contribute and create compelling live content that the EA SPORTS FC gamer longs for. You will report to the Live Content Production - Lead Producer.
The FC Live Content Producer will have a rare mix of strategic knowledge, creative instinct that can translate data and ideas into relevant plans that benefit our players.
Additionally, you will have experience with game production, development or product management on a title with live services product, and will be familiar with football (soccer) as a sport, including players, teams and leagues. You will also need a good eye for product quality and consumer usability.
If you enjoy working on a production team, developing content for millions of fans, while evaluating and critiquing existing ideas/processes and coming up with new ones, this is the role for you!
The FC Live Content Producer will work with others on the team to build live content designs. Content is produced with complex spreadsheets, documents and internal tools.
- Translate real-world football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real-world football events.
- Expertise in developing live content plans and strategies to implement with the goal of retaining and engaging players, based on data you have collected from dashboards, peers or through other research.
- Work directly in custom tools to manage live content, verify content, and publish to our players.
- Work with other Producers to understand deadlines, targets and priority changes.
- Work across teams to coordinate deliverables and ensure their highest quality and success.
- Design logic models to measure and calculate metrics and indexes.
- Formulate a hypothesis and design tests to validate assumptions, using data fluency and acumen to synthesize conclusions.
- Use deductive reasoning and logic to decipher complex problems and formulate a clear pathway to the desired outcome.
- Collaborate with Data Science and engineering partners to build tools and solutions that enables the team to make data driven decisions.
- Experience in Game Production/Design with relevant experience working on a live service game.
- Good eye for game quality and advocate for the end-user experience.
- Must be an avid fan of football (soccer).
- Experience with game production tools and software.
- Experience working with a remote team through all phases of the live product cycle.
- An understanding of the core mechanics of Ultimate Team and other core game modes within FC.
- Knowledge and proficiency in improving team efficiencies and processes.
- A/B testing knowledge.
- Analytically driven with quantitative prowess and strong business acumen.
- Knowledge of in-game economy management and power curve balancing are a plus.