Assistant Producer II - Maxis
Assistant Producer II
Welcome to Maxis, home to tinkerers, craftspeople, & storytellers. Our drive is to inspire everyone to make a better world through creative play. As the developer of the Sims, we create games and experiences for millions of people around the world and are always looking for new ways to inspire our players. Maxis is a place where you can do what you love and help others grow while doing it; a place where your unique voice can be heard and seen. We put creativity and inclusivity at the core of our work and don't settle for seeing the world only as it is, but strive to build a world as it could be.
We on The Sims 4 are looking for an assistant producer II to manage game features. You will report to a lead producer.
- Work with a team of producers, designers, artists and engineers across time zones and locations to create compelling new features for The Sims 4
- Manage game features from start to finish, managing scope, quality, and on-time delivery
- Work with designers to express vision and goals of game features
- Schedule, run, and document feature meetings
- Maintain feature documentation
- Foster and aid interdisciplinary collaboration
- Help the team prioritize and resolve issues as they emerge
- Write, edit, and approve text for features
- Approve test plans
- Review game features as they are implemented
- Coordinate play tests, demo features, and manage feature feedback
- Liaison with Quality Verification to ensure quality
- Field bugs and assess their priority and risk
- You have worked on a PC/Mac or console development team for a full cycle of DLC or a base game
- You are capable with tools for bug tracking, documentation, and version control
- You look for opportunities to improve things and you jump in to do so
- You are eager to sharpen your skills and take on new challenges
- You love games!