Assistant Producer - NHL
Assistant Producer - NHL
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and creative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill, and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on passion and new ideas. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is composed of remarkable talent on a mission to accomplish on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, you will have the chance to turn a job into something you love.
We are looking for creative writing talent to work with our production and design team on creating narrative content for our players. Deep knowledge of Hockey and a genuine passion for the sport is a requirement. You will also need a good eye for product quality and usability along with a passion for creating amazing experiences.
- Data Entry – Updating the Player, Team, League, and Arena databases.
- Co-ordinate and assist with data entry verification
- Research and evaluation of current database entries for update needs throughout hockey season and off seasons
- Live launch support
- Aid in the creation of writing content with the ability to modify and improve them
- Work with NHL producers to understand targets and priority changes
- Responsible for effective communication of progress and quality with NHL team
- Work closely across teams to manage dependencies and coordinate deliverables
- 1+ years background in game design and/or production with relevant experience working on a live service with tight deadlines having shipped at least one “AAA” title as a producer or designer.
- Passion for and deep understanding of Hockey
- Good knowledge of the EA SPORTS NHL franchise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in the game of hockey and leagues around the world
- Keen eye for small details and live changes to the real hockey world
- Ability to work both in a constructive team setting that looks to find a level of consensus on decisions that are public facing. While also having the ability to work autonomously on individual projects, both in the short term and long term.
- Ability to work with individuals from different disciplines, focused on achieving shared product/business goals
- Ability to come up with and document creative ideas. Evaluate and critique existing ideas
- Good eye for game quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience