Associate, Corporate Strategy
The Corporate & Business Strategy team works with EA's executive leadership in shaping strategies to guide decision-making impact across the company. Projects may include business and product strategy with our game studios and game related projects, strategic planning, assessing new opportunities and partnerships, and market landscape assessments. You will work across projects that support the c-suite, game studios, social, commercial, and technology organizations – based on interest and prior experience.
- Support high-visibility and impactful projects through hypothesis-driven strategic analysis
- Evaluate important consumer, game, technology, and market changes to identify new trends and assess their impact on EA's strategy
- Explore competitive and industry dynamics and monitor EA's performance concerning the games industry
- Communicate support for recommendations among business leaders
Skills / Requirements:
- BS/BA in economics, business or related degree required
- Up to 1 year of management consulting, investment banking, or strategy experience at a fast-growth technology company
- Passion for finding solution and answering complex business questions
- Excellent business writing and verbal communications, including delivery of presentations to senior leaders
- Be a curious and data-driven strategist
- Proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions) and PowerPoint required
- Interest in the games, media, technology, and entertainment industries
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and free video games and more!