Associate Director Ecommerce Solutions
What you'll do
- Establish the long-term product vision of the ecommerce platform to meet business goals and optimize the shopping consumer journey.
- Monitor market and consumer trends, to identify and recommend new opportunities for features evolution or implementation, in gaming, subscription and e-commerce industries.
- Partner with management and business leaders (business units, marketing, operations, content, experience) to articulate business priorities consistently. With product teams, facilitate their translation into player experience and help build a comprehensive ecommerce solutions roadmap.
- Structure and manage an ideation process, to scope future initiatives and support business teams in articulating business needs, forecasting ROI and defining a compelling value proposition.
- Survey business teams to capture all their potential needs and partner with product teams to identify continuous improvement opportunities, following the Build-Measure-Learn cycle.
- Contribute to the portfolio review and prioritization processes, maintain a scoring system to rationalize investment decisions. Ensure that decision-making and gating processes are followed and enforced.
- Validate that all business requirements have been taken into consideration all along the product lifecycle. Ensure business resources and funds are available to meet product development needs.
- Once live, report on solutions performance consistently, orchestrate any enhancement in tracking, reporting or insights, and support go to market initiatives (features promotion).
- Manage a knowledge center to ensure D2P business stakeholders have access to all necessary information. Deliver regular portfolio and market updates to business teams and D2P management.
- Manage, motivate and grow a team of solutions managers and specialists.
- Contribute actively to the growth and evolution of the D2P organization.
- Embrace the Ubisoft attributes by acting as a model, collaborating constructively, inspiring positively people and stepping out of your comfort zone to enhance your job skills.
What you'll bring
- Experience in a global Ecommerce structure, preferably with experience in product management or strategic planning in addition to experience in people management.
- Working knowledge of ecommerce platforms (with a preference for Salesforce Commerce Cloud), payment partners and digital marketing tools.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and navigate complex environments and be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, rigorous attention to details. Ability to understand business problems, draw conclusions from data and recommended practical actions.
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision.
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct