Associate Director, Partnership and Business development (M/W/NB) - Ubisoft Mobile
Ubisoft Mobile is seeking its Associate Director, Partnership and Business development. The successful candidate will combine a passion for video games and app business, excellent negotiation skills with a thorough understanding of free to play economy and mobile advertising.
This is a cross-functional role requiring effective collaboration as well as a proactive approach to identify and lead business initiatives, influence internal and external partners.
This position will be based in Paris, France and will report to the Senior Director Business and Distribution .
- Actively participate and influence the live operation of our mobile portfolio.
- Lead ad monetization business: optimize revenue, recommend advertising implementation and forecast performance.
- Develop Ubisoft mobile partnerships with app stores and ad networks.
- Formalize Ubisoft’s projects value proposition for business partners.
- Identify, negotiate, and lead business development initiatives.
- Collaborate with every publishing department, evangelize production studio as well as other as other HQ support teams.
- Manage a team in charge of partnership management, advertising monetization and business development.
- Passionate about technology and video games, you have an unparalleled understanding of mobile ecosystems and a great interest in their underlying business challenges: platform strategy, business model, adtech etc.
- Your proven expertise will allow you to understand and anticipate successful trends and changes in the market.
- You have a senior experience and demonstrated in your previous position at least 3 of the following expertise: business development, free-to-play operation, mobile ad monetization, Appstore distribution or GAAS marketing
- You have the ability to work enthusiastically with a variety of internal business partners. You know how to manage your priorities as well as those of your team. You have the ability to stay on top of several projects.
- Highly valued skills include: proven negotiation ability; understanding of mobile game production; analytical skills; prior experience in defining, formalizing and executing complex partnerships; French speaking; experience of large publishing organization; gaming culture;
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.