Associate Financial Analyst
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You will report to Manager, FP&A
Forecasting, Planning, and Reporting –
• Assist the onshore services team in monthly / quarterly forecast and annual planning processes.
• Responsible for discussing plan and forecast numbers, and then load in the system after consulting with the business leaders.
• Responsible for reporting Actuals, comparing them with plan/latest forecast and providing commentary for major variances.
• Should have keen eye to details especially in situations where cost reduction is necessary and make recommendations to the leadership.
• Work directly with global business partners and help them with the daily finance adhocs
• Creation of new reports whenever there is a business team request for new report/ info.
• Regular interaction with various business partners who are operating from different locations across globe.
• High data accuracy & keenness on number matching is a must.
• Academic Qualifications - Good to have Master of Business Administration in Finance but not mandatory. Bachelor’s degree required – Finance / Accounting related field preferred.
• 1 - 3 years of related Financial and FP&A experience
• Demonstrated passion for learning and growing.
• Highly motived with an ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
• Comfortable building analysis based off data from multiple sources.
• Extreme attention to detail with a rigorous process for review of accuracy.
• Excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills that enable clear and concise communication to all levels of the organization.
• Adept in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Anaplan and / Power Bi is a plus