Associate Lead Programmer – Ubisoft Paris Mobile - W/M/NB
Mar 10, 2023
We are looking for an Associate Lead Programmer who will be involved in the definition of the technical orientations of the project and will be responsible for the architecture, production and implementation of features.
- Collaborate with the Lead Programmer to coordinate the technical team,
- Prioritize, manage and update daily tasks of the team, creating schedules and roadmaps,
- Participate in programming tasks with the technical team,
- Identify risks and opportunities presented during the development and provide solutions to resolve challenging problems,
- Manage all communications and meetings with other teams and other studios,
- Mentor, manage and regularly review team members to establish a cohesive and effective team,
- Maintain a collaborative and creative spirit in the team,
- Participate in the sharing of information and knowledge in the field.
- 5+ years of development experience,
- Strong C# development and optimization skills,
- Comfortable planning tasks and dependencies for yourself and team members,
- Experience leading a team or mentoring junior team members preferred,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers equal chances to everyone no matter their gender, ethnicity, faith, sexual preferences, handicap or age.
Ubisoft develops an inclusive workplace, doing their best to reflect the diversity or their gamer community within the production teams.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
793 available jobs