Associate Lead Programmer W/M/NB
- Collaborate with the Lead Programmer to coordinate the technical team of Anvil Paris;
- Prioritize, manage and update daily tasks of the team, creating schedules and roadmaps;
- Participate in programming tasks with the technical team;
- Identify risks and opportunities presented during the development and provide solutions to resolve potentially complex problems;
- Manage all communications and meetings with other teams and other studios;
- Mentor, manage and regularly review team members to establish a cohesive and effective team;
- Maintain a collaborative and creative spirit in the team;
- Participate in the sharing of information and knowledge in the field.
- 5+ years of development experience;
- Strong C++ development and optimization skills;
- Experience leading a team or mentoring junior team members preferred;
- Comfortable planning tasks and dependencies for yourself and team members;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge of game development related topics such as AI, animations, 3D math;
- You are able to speak English in a professional environment;
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We value and celebrate the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We strongly encourage people of different backgrounds, women, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities and other legally protected individuals to apply.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.