At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. Together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
The AP, will be responsible for helping the Video & Design Producer with their daily responsibilities. These tasks will range from tracking daily asset pipeline workflow to working with internal partners on approvals and schedules.
- Oversee kits from start to finish, managing concept, scope, quality, and on-time delivery
- Use knowledge of interior design, fashion, and Sims' players to conceptualize new kits
- Pitch kit themes to studio leadership team
- Collaborate with the art director, concept artists, 3d artists, and designers on kit creation
- Coordinate with brand and marketing teams on go-to-market strategy
- Establish schedules for kits with development directors
- Track community feedback to inform strategic decisions
- Analyze the performance of released kits
- Schedule, run, and document meetings
- Prioritize and help resolve emergent issues
- Write, edit, and approve player-facing text
- Review and demo in-development software
- Field bugs and assess their priority and risk
- Approve test plans
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Content Production – Help create, organize and execute the production of video and design assets; Key Art, Icons, Game play trailers, PBM Videos, Screenshots
- Maintain Toolset – Maintain the tools we use on a day to day basis
- Liaise daily between cross functional teams
- Daily tracking of all assets and approvals
- Can work autonomously, however relies on Video Asset Producer for guidance and support
- Coordinates with team members to ensure assets are tracking on time
- Helps creates content production schedule with the Franchise Lead Producer
- Maintains a solution-oriented mindset and is proactive in approaching producers for help to solve production questions
- Able to filter and clearly communicate notes/ feedback to the team
- Maintains a solution-oriented mindset to solve production questions
- Drives actionable feedback from the creative lead and other stakeholders
- Not afraid to ask for help and does so in a timely manner.
- Actively participates in formal and informal collaborative efforts.
- Share knowledge and progress with teammates with respect to collaborative efforts.
- Offers assistance to other teammates when in a position to do so.
- Sets aside personal preferences and accepts the decisions of others in order to move forward.
- Consistently demonstrates active listening skills and allows other members of a team to provide input.
- Observes, learns and applies the basics of collaboration inside their immediate team.
- Self-driven with the ability to take projects from inception to execution
- Detailed and Organized with excellent follow through
- Understanding of Post/Editorial/ Design Production Process
- Familiar with software workflows preferred for (AE, Photoshop, Premier, 3D)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills. Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Creatively driven and strong problem solver
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Understanding of finishing workflow (deliverables, ratios, codecs…)
- Familiar with tracking software such as Airtable or Shotgun
- Previous employment at a Video Game Company or a Creative Ad Agency preferred