Ubisoft Milan is looking for an Associate Producer to be involved in the development of a prestigious AAA title.
Under the supervision of the Producer, they will collaborate for the efficient management of the development team, the advancement of the work and the attainment of production objectives as well as ensure high levels of motivation and commitment from team members.
- be responsible for the creation of the roadmap;
- be responsible for the risk assessment and the definition of contingency and mitigation plans;
- be responsible for the task tracking and reporting;
- participate in defining the project deliverables;
- ensure that the decision-making pipeline is respected (who decides what);
- implement measures that foster communication within the team;
- address difficult team situations (conflicts, communication issues, etc.) and take the actions necessary to resolve them.
- minimum 3 years of relevant experience in management;
- previous project management experience in the video game development;
- extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite;
- excellent communication skills (oral and written, formal and casual);
- good management skills (organizational skills, planning, task management, talent planning, time management etc.);
- negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills;
- fluency in English.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We value and celebrate the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We strongly encourage people of different backgrounds, women, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities and other legally protected individuals to apply.
In order to consider your application, please send us your resume.
The position is based in Milan (Italy).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.