Are you a highly organized and motivated Associate Producer looking to join a top notch AAA developer? If you have experience with game development/project management, this may be your opportunity to join a world class game developer!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with the project management to provide motivation and monitor performance, maintaining creativity and building cohesive teams
- Facilitate team and co-dev communication, ensuring timely dissemination of information
- Help to identify project risks and develop mitigation plans
- Monitor sprints and milestone deliverables
- Assist in tracking development plans and production schedules
- Support project and studio business efforts
- Champions the product internally and externally as needed
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Working knowledge of bug tracking and project management software ( eg. JIRA ), word processing and documentation tools
- Understanding of software development methodologies such as AGILE/Scrum and appropriate usage
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, risk assessment, problem solving, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Self driver and able to problem solve effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.