Associate Production Coordinator
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is on the lookout for an individual who possess a passion for collaborating with distributed teams to facilitate the progress and completion of projects that service our external and internal customers. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of Manhattan.
WHAT WE DO
- We create connected experiences that are found across our game franchises.
- We create online services for our games, including matchmaking, cloud saves, player stats, leaderboards, and more.
- We improve existing features as well as architect new solutions to support the development of the Social Club community and website.
- We create innovative in-game experiences, including user-generated content.
- We build services and tools that support our consumer-facing experiences and our internal business needs.
- We create companion apps to our games, including second screen experiences on mobile, tablet and the web.
- Provide production coordination for Social Club development teams.
- Effectively conduct scrum meetings for two development teams.
- Organize team backlogs and ensure all tickets are properly structured (descriptions, summaries, project organization).
- Conduct sprint planning and loading meetings to assign work to multiple development teams from prioritized team backlogs.
- Conduct daily stand ups, retros, demos.
- Communicate and chase down blocking issues, maintain development schedules, tracking of assets, and progress.
- Work with development teams to estimate scope of project work.
- Help manage the flow of information between disciplines and team members.
- Identify and resolve production issues.
- Prepare production reports.
- Ensure that meetings are properly documented and actioned.
- Describe bugs and problems clearly and concisely.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues preventing progress.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent organizational & prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be a collaborative team-player who can work with many different personalities.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, or CSPO.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Perforce, Confluence / Wikis, Tableau and project/bug tracking applications.
- Experience scripting in Excel.
- Experience in the games industry preferred.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.