Associate Production Coordinator: Tools
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Toronto is on the lookout for talented Production Coordinator who possesses a passion for video game content authoring tools and solutions. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Oakville.
WHAT WE DO
- We create and maintain software tools that are used by all game development disciplines to support the creation of all Rockstar Games projects.
- These software tools range from digital content exporters, a data processing asset pipeline to game, CI/CD automation systems and UI editors.
- Document development schedules, milestone objectives, status reports, and other supporting documentation clearly and accurately.
- Help establish and maintain processes to help standardize planning, tracking and communication across the team.
- Monitor and report on the team’s bug and task queues using our internal project tracking tools.
- Coordinate agenda driven meetings, ensuring action points and other key information from meetings is clearly communicated and tracked.
- Generate and share reports that communicate significant development milestones within the team.
- 1+ years of experience in Production, Project Management or QA roles.
- Positive, solution-oriented individual with a passion for game development and project management.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal skills. Must be able to work closely in a team setting and with other departments.
- Excellent and confident communicator.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Eagerness to learn new workflows and software tools.
- Flexibility and initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in the games industry.
Please note that this is desirable and are not required to apply for the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.